Taupo, New Zealand
2018 DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
This camp is focused on individuals preparing for a Ironman New Zealand event.
The aim of the camp is to provide key sessions to prepare you for the events in each of the disciplines and includes a variety of important sessions.
There is also additional sessions of the non-training kind that help prepare you mentally for the day. We've always had a great environment and team attending the camp with a really supportive and positive vibe throughout the time.
- Meet at 1:00pm - this day won't be revealed until you arrive but expect to have a little of the freshness removed so you don't hit Sunday too hard too early!
- Swim the Ironman Course - wave starts depending on times
- Bike 180km - this won't be a straight ride but broken down into parts but a large portion of the ride will be a Time Trial 100+km
- Run upto 15km off the bike
- Long Run 25-35km depending on ability
- Finish early afternoon approx 2pm.
You will be provided resources before the training weekend to help you complete the sessions at the correct intensities and therefore implement the sessions in the best possible way to simulate an ironman event.
The weekend's training will be coached by Andrew Mackay the Head Coach of Boost Coaching. He will support all athletes throughout the sessions and will support the athletes throughout the weekend.
- Saturday & Sunday Accommodation
- Saturday and Sunday dinners
- Boost goodie bag
- A great time with a motivated group of athletes
$TBC (10% discount if you book and pay before 1 Nov 2017)
Please note there may be an additional cost to accommodation if you choose to have your own room.
Questions or Contact
If you have any questions regarding the camp or other details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 021 415 787.
Registration of Interest
Please complete your details below. You will then be contacted by Andrew from Boost Coaching. I will then update you with costs etc as the camp is organised for the upcoming season. Once this information is provided and you choose to attend $200 non refundable deposit is required with the balance due by 1st December 2017.