One Five One Health Club
Level 8 SAP Tower, 151 Queen St
Phone: 09- 366 3664
MEMBERS ONLY OFFERS FROM BOOST COACHING
2 LESSON STARTER PACKAGE
Purchase two professional swim lessons (30min each) and receive free blueseventy element goggles ($19) and Boost Coaching Silicon Swim cap ($15)
$114 - Valued at $148
5 LESSON PACKAGE
Purchase five professional swim lessons (30min) and receive free blueseventy hydra vision goggles ($39) and Boost Coaching Silicon Swim Cap ($15)
$256.50 – Valued at $310.50
START WITH A FRIEND
Purchase a 2:1 professional swim lesson (40min) and save $15, so you can enjoy a coffee at Melba afterwards for a lesson debrief J
$70 – Valued at $85
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These offers are available to One Five One Health Club Members Only and are available once per person, after this standard rates applyhttp://www.boostcoaching.co.nz/swim-lessons/
- All lessons are subject to Boost Coaching’s Cancellation & Postponement policy http://www.boostcoaching.co.nz/cancellation-postponement-poli
- 5 Concession Pack must be completed within 12 weeks
- 2 Lesson starter pack must be completed within 4 weeks
- Please put ONE FIVE ONE MEMBER in the referral section of your booking in order to receive this offer
SWIM SQUAD DETAILS
Wednesday Mornings 6:00am – 7:00am
Cost: $15 per session
10 pass concession card for $100 (valid for 16 weeks)
Contact us to check on space for a session or to join the group regularly.
Times available from 7:20am - 8pm every Wednesday
Membership At ONE FIVE ONE HEALTH CLUB
Choose One Five One Health Club for your swimming and gym membership.
Looking for a pool on Queen St in Auckland City? You have found the only one!Learn the many advantages of having your own personal swim coach. Please see Boost Coaching for details on Andrew Mackay, our qualified, experienced super coach.The pool....
- 25 metres long
- 28 degrees Celcius
- 2 lanes for lap swimming, 1 x 15 metre lane for learn to swim programme
- Low chlorine based system
151 Gym is so very lucky to have this wonderful facility in the club. If you’re looking for somewhere to swim in an Auckland City gym on Queen St, you have found the one and only!
We have all levels of swimmers at the club, from absolute beginners receiving their swim coaching lessons with our professional coach Andrew Mackay to national and even world-class triathletes.
We got your swimming needs covered - with our stunning glass conservatory that is!
but please note that this membership can be made unavailable without notice due to a self-imposed “cap” on these memberships to preserve the minimal loading on the pool that our members enjoy so much.
Swim accessories available for your use at the club
The club has available for any swimmer’s use, the following items kept in a storage box at the end of the pool:
- Kick boards
- Pull buoys
- Storage for personal swim bags
Our quieter times in the pool are currently:
- Weekdays; 8am – 11.00am, 2.45pm – 4.30pm, 7pm – 9pm
- Often most of the day on Thursdays and Fridays
- All weekend!
If you are the bashful type and are concerned about being seen in your swim suit, fear not, the door to the respective change rooms is directly adjacent to the end of the pool. Out the door and down the ladder – phew, made it!