Open Water Swim Training
Triathletes and ocean swimmers this is for you! These open water swim sessions cater for a minimum of an intermediate level of ability so individuals should be comfortable at swimming in the open water environment for 50-60 minutes.
You must submit this safety form before attending your open water training session.
MILFORD BEACH - Saturday Morning 6:45am
Meet by the toilet block at Milford Reserve ready to be in the water at 6:45am.
Park on Craig Road, Milford, Auckland.
2017 Swim Start Times for Takapuna Saturday Swim Session
- Sat 21 October - Intro to Open Water Swimming 6:45am
- Sat 28 October - Start 6:45am
- Sat 4 November - Start 6:45am
- Sat 11 November - Start 6:45am
- Sat 18 November - No Session - Auckland Harbour Crossing
- Sat 25 November - Start 6:45am
- Sat 2 December - Start 6:45am
- Sat 9 December - No Session - Taupo 70.3
- Sat 16 December - Start 6:45am
- Sat 23 December - Start 6:45am
2018 Swim Start Times for Takapuna Saturday Swim Session
- Sat 6 Jan - Start 6:45am
- Sat 13 Jan - Start 6:45am
- Sat 20 Jan - NO SESSION - TAURANGA HALF IM
- Sat 27 Jan - Start 6:45am
- Sat 3 Feb - NO SESSION - IRONMAN CAMP TAUPO
- Sat 10 Feb - Start 645am
- Sat 17 Feb - Start 6:45am
- Sat 24 Feb - Start 6:45am
- Sat 3 March - NO SESSION - IRONMAN NEW ZEALAND
Sessions beyond early March at TBC.
- Purchase a 10 concession card for $100 ($10.00ea)
- Purchase a 5 concession card for $65 ($13.00ea)
- Individual session - $15.00 ea
No refunds or transfers for remaining concessions - they can carry over to the first month of the next season.
We have a NEW YELLOW Boost Swim Cap which must be worn at all sessions which is $10.00.