Open Water Swim Training
Triathletes and ocean swimmers this is for you! These open water swim sessions cater for a minimum of an intermediate level of ability so individuals should be comfortable at swimming in the open water environment for 50-60 minutes.
You must submit this safety form before attending your open water training session.
Takapuna - Saturday Morning 6:45am
Due to the current issue with jellyfish around Auckland's East Coast we may change the starting location between, Milford, Takapuna or Lake Pupuke. Please watch our facebook page on Friday for any changes.
Meet by the outside shower over the road from Takapuna Cafe.
Park on Alison Ave, Takapuna, Auckland.
2016 Swim Start Times for Takapuna Saturday Swim Session
- Sat 15 October - Intro to Open Water Swimming 6:45am
- Sat 22 October - Start 6:45am
- Sat 29 November - Start 6:45am
- Sat 5 November - Start 6:45am
- Sat 12 November - Start 6:45am
- Sat 19 November - Start 6:45am
- Sat 26 November - Start 6:45am
WE ARE AT LAKE PUPUKE FOR SESSION #7
- Sat 3 December - NO SESSION - OCEAN SWIM HARBOR CROSSING
- Sat 10 December - NO SESSION - TAUPO 70.3
- Sat 17 December - Start 6:45am
2017 Swim Start Times for Takapuna Saturday Swim Session
- Sat 7 Jan - NO SESSION - TAURANGA HALF
- Sat 14 Jan - Start 6:45am
- Sat 21 Jan - Start 6:45am
- Sat 28 Jan - Start 6:45am
- Sat 4 Feb - NO SESSION - IRONMAN CAMP TAUPO
- Sat 11 Feb - Start 645am
- Sat 18 Feb - Start 6:45am
- Sat 25 Feb - Start 6:45am
- Sat 4 March - NO SESSION - IRONMAN NEW ZEALAND
- Purchase a 10 concession card for $100 ($10.00ea)
- Purchase a 5 concession card for $65 ($13.00ea)
- Individual session - $15.00 ea
No refunds or transfers for remaining concessions - they can carry over to the first month of the next season.
A compulsory Boost Coaching Swim Cap must be worn at all sessions which is $10.00.