Sighting Technique/ Polo Drill
In this video learn the key techniques to your sighting technique in the open water and practice a key drill at the pool to optimise your technique. Good luck with your swimming!
Key points to this drill
- Stable head position
- Strong body position in the water held by a stable core and consistent kick
- High elbow recovery
- Fast catch utilising the hand and forearm to pull yourself forward
- Slightly increased arm turnover without compromising the arm recovery technique
Dry Land Workout
Using cords to strengthen your arm movement can provide extra benefit to strengthening your technique for your catch and your application of the Polo Drill.
Purchase from Dq'd Swimming using the Code: boost to get 10% off all orders.
Boost Coaching Swim Sessions
- Open Water 1:1 Skills Session
- Open Water Training Sessions
- 1:1 - 1:4 Swim Lessons at the pool or open water
- Swim Stroke Analysis
- Swim Squad