For just 12 swimmers here is your chance to start developing your freestyle with professional swimming advice while receiving FREE blueseventy goggles & Boost Coaching silicon swim cap valued at $54.98 plus your chance for a FREE swim stroke analysis upgrade but only if you are one of the first 12 swimmers.
HURRY HERE IS THE DEAL
- FREE blueseventy NERO RACE goggles ($39.99)
- FREE Boost Coaching Silicon Swim Cap ($14.99)
- 10% DISCOUNT on your block of 5 lessons
- PLUS a 1 in 12 chance to win a FREE upgrade for one of the lessons to be a Swim Stroke Analysis (valued at $149)
Buy Now for $256.50 – Valued at $340.00
MUST place "BOOST WINTER" in the referral name section to access this deal.
ALL THE DETAILS
- Must book before 31st August 2017
- Blocks of lessons must be completed within 12 weeks
- Cancellation policy for all swim lessons apply
- Swim lessons are taken at One Five One Health Club, 151 Queen St, Auckland City with time between 7:20am and 8:40pm every Wednesday.
- The five lesson package is $256.50 and payment is required at the time of your online booking.
I feel like I've been to the swim doctor and now that I have the diagnosis
Louise Shrimpton - Auckland New Zealand
The feedback was very clear and constructive
Graham Brewster - Auckland New Zealand
Just thought you should know that I won my age group at the Panasonic yesterday and have definitely improved my swimming time...!!!! All down to you - thank you.
David Jenkins - Auckland New Zealand
I went to squad this morning and you're right, it was possible to practice the things we worked on yesterday while still doing the squad. It felt really good and I've pretty much gone from being last in the slow lane to first overnight!
Helen Kilding - Auckland New Zealand
Questions or CONTACT
Have you got a questions before you start - drop me an email or phone call
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 021 415 787
- Professionally delivered 1:1 swim lessons
- A block of 5 lessons helps to develop key techniques that are closely linked together to optimise the swimming stroke.
- I work at your pace and your speed
- I explain and develop the specifics that are unique to improving your swimming
- I provide key drills to help develop technique that will help you during your training/practice
- You'll receive a comprehensive email explaining the key areas of the lesson for you to work on and the drills that are specific to your development.